Wednesday 31 October 2012

I'm going in, I may be some time!

Ok it's half term and it has to be done - the bedroom raid! Time to reorganise and declutter my 15 year old's bedroom. It is time to put the train set, the bricks and lego in the loft and to persuade my children to part with a whole load of soft toys and games that haven't seen the light of day for about 5 years. So after about 4 hours of cleaning, sorting and a lot of arguing - I finally ended up with 4 bags of toys for the charity shop. Just dropped them off at Hope House along with a bag of rags from the dressing up box - the lady was really happy to have toys at this time of year and Hope House gladly accepts rags. Just checked the wheelie bin and someone has put some old cracked black plastic plant pots in there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment