Thursday 8 November 2012

Use Freegle for free stuff!

Freegle is fab! I am sitting on an office chair I acquired from a lady in Castlefields - I needed one and she needed the space - perfect! I had been storing a marble fireplace for years - i eventually put it on freegle and it was out of my garage 24 hours later! Freegle (replaces freecycle) in Shrewsbury. 5800 locals use this grassroots, and growing, free, non-profit local recycling opportunity. You offer something you don’t need on the web, goods or services for free, or look to acquire something you need yourself. A bonus is it keeps unwanted stuff out of landfill! To join, see: Local Shrewbury Group: www.freegle.in/shrewsbury Local group via Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ShrewsburyFreegle For national information: www.ilovefreegle.org

No comments:

Post a Comment